Exploring your Loves, Dreams, and Purpose
Step 1: Visualize
- What do you love?
- What makes you happy?
- What is your purpose and legacy in this life?
- If you had 6 months left to live, what would you do?
- If you could solve one large problem in the world, what would it be?
- Imagine your life as it is right now, and you are writing your story, how would you write it and who will you become? (write it out and visualize it in your mind’s eye, visualize with a felt-sense of what it feels like to be the person you want to be, the more you can step into this vision, the easier it will be to actualize and manifest this reality)
- What do you think a lot about in life?
- What things give you strength in life?
- What’s a time in your life when you were truly proud of yourself?
- If you were to go to sleep and dream any dream you wanted, what would your dream be?
- Where do you want to live?
- What kind of environment do you want to be in? (the physical landscape, and the people you work with)
- What are your current values?
- What is your desired income?
- Additional information:
Step 2: Design and Strategy
- In order to achieve your life goal you may need to modify and change your psychology and set a new standard for yourself
– What new standards will you set for yourself in order to achieve your goal (habits, routines, health practices, thoughts, values needed to be the person you want to be?)
– What will you need to sacrifice about your current life to live your dream life?
- Assess resources:
– What skills do you have or need to achieve your respective goals?
– What resources do you have or need to achieve your respective goal (materials, time)?
– What networks do you have to help you achieve your goal?
- Make a business plan. You can use these templates, or find a different one online, or make your own.
- What is your timeline?
– make short, intermediate and long term goals to roadmap your way towards your dream life (make s.m.a.r.t goals: specific, measurable, attainable, relavent, time bound)
- How will you achieve your goals and maintain balance in your life?
– Work with the balance charts to determine how much time for diet, movement, relaxation, etc is needed
Step 3: Overcoming
- Make a list of all the barriers that prevent you from living your dream life.
- What *limiting beliefs do you have in my life preventing you from moving towards your goal?
Step 4: Walking the road
- Continually check back with your dream, modifying, developing, and assessing the way forward.
*Limiting beliefs: The reason our lives are the way they are is because of our conscious and unconscious choices. What you choose is based on your beliefs about yourself and the world. If you want to change your life you need to change your story. By assess our current beliefs you can work towards changing the beliefs that are preventing you from achieving your dream.