Do you ever find yourself bored?
Here is a list of things you can do almost anywhere.
- Practice breathing full and deep
- Count 1 – 10 … over and over… it will focus your mind
- Track the sense through your body for tensions .. when you find them, move, shake, massage or dance them out
- Take your tongue and move it around your move and gather saliva … we can cultivate our saliva – the saliva actually contains many endogenous opioids…which is why it feels so good to kiss
- Self-pleasure – you can do this almost anywhere 🤣
I have some great stories with this one.
- Visualize your dreams and what your going to do with the gift of life
- Tone… or work on vocal cords.
- Practice self love
- Send a message to someone you love… either through Astral dimensions or social media
- Determine something that is not serving you and quit it
- Make a list of values you cherish… example … discipline…then go and embody that value
- Just sit and be …
- Just sit and become aware…. see how many things you can become aware of while sitting .. with your senses…with your mind… how far can you stretch your consciousness?
- Enter a trance… okay, you may have to learn this one first, but come hang out and we can learn together
- Play with your hair … or touch your bald head ..both are beneficial
- Reflect on your life and accomplishments … or sit with a loving awareness and reflect on your regrets
- Twirl your thumbs ….drawing circles with the body helps to cutluvate awareness and balance in the system
- Look at your left brain then your right brain then back and fourth back and fourth
- Run your hands … then puts your palms toward eachother and feel the energy in between by moving them close and further away
- Make an energy ball and visualize
- Think of 5 impossible things
- Rub your belly ..
- Alternate nostril breathing -i do this exercise 3- 4 times a day it’s par excellence
- Gratitude gratitude and more gratitude… you can never do this one enough
- The mind ordinary moves in fairly straight patterns if one is living a routine life… practice non-linear thinking… think adventurous… think about obscurity… think about your fantasies… think about something no one has done before
- Make lists 😛
- Create art… even if it is just a arranging a few rocks that someone else may see… bless it with love, and carry on you beautiful being
- Remember who you were born you were born
- Ask yourself … with sincerity … who am I? Don’t seek to anwser it… continually sit in a state of inquiry… who am I?
- Dissolve your whole body with the exhale…
- Close your eyes… and become empty space
- Look at something with devotion
- Say all the people you knows name and think of the first feeling you have when you think of them
- Chant aummmmmmm
- Focus on your heart and what your feeling.. and expand those feelings.
- Focus on the love in your heart, and expand that love to fill the space your in and engulf anyone near you -project love like a care bear beam
- Say your name over and over and over to cultivate radical awareness
- Go on a voyage, by tracking your parents… and then your grandparents.. and see how far back you can imagine living and imagine what their lives were like… then imagine what your children’s children’s lives will be like
- Pray for 7 generations back and 7 generations forward
- Offer something to the earth
- Connect with your breath… and consider that you need each breath to survive.. connect with the preciousness of the moment
- Pulse your anus, pelvic floor, and sex organ
- Pump your navel in and out
- Tap your chest
- Visulize complex visual patterns and shapes
- Imagine a white, violet, or golden light moving up and down your spine as your breath
- Focus on the area and energy 16 inches above your head
- Close your eyes and imagine fire
- Visualize your fully enlightened self
For information on 1-on-1 sessions and coaching, and all my links to YouTube, podcasts, website, etc.